Skip to main content

Top Tips to Make Money with Google AdSense

Merge two whatsapp database into one.

Many people want their whatsapp message history(backup’s from different devices ) to be in the same device that they are using. Specially me , I don’t want to lose any of my messages. So hears for those peoples.





I will be as clear as possible, you can ask any query if you cant understand, There you go.
1). Open the old database file in SQLite Database Browser ( http://sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net/ ). Open the table messages in Browse Data. Press the Button ” > ” as often as necessary to get to the last page. Scroll down to the last message. Now write down the number (_id) of that last message, e.g. 65422
2). Now open the new database file in SQLite Database Browser. Open the table messages in Browse Data. Click on the first entry (which has most fields with value “-1”). Click on Delete Record. Have a look at the now first entry and write down the number (_id) of that first message, e.g. 12 Now Click on Execute SQL and execute the following SQL statement: UPDATE messages set _id = (65422 + 1 + _id – 12) (replace 65422 by your last message _id in the old database and 12 by your first message _id in the new database)
3). Now all messages in the new database have the correct _id`s. Click on Save. Close all windows of SQLite Database Browser.
4). Download & Install SQLite Compare ( http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/…ompare-Utility ). Open SQLite Compare.
5). File – Compare For example: Left file: msgstore-2012-06-01.1.plain.db Right file: msgstore-2012-06-07.1.plain.db (Make sure to have a backup of both files!) x Compare schema and data x Compare BLOB fields OK
6). Double Click on table “messages” in the result window OR left click on table “messages” and hit button “Edit selected difference…”
7). A new window opens, “Table messages” Click on blue button “R” (it`s located after “Refresh Comparison”, “L” and before “≠”, “=”).
8). Now on the right side all messages are shown that aren`t included in the left file. Now you can select multiple messages (first left click on the first message to select, then scroll down to the last message to select and press SHIFT + left click on the last message to select). I noticed that you can`t handle too many messages at once as it produces an error. Just try. I succeeded with about 1000-1500 messages. Now click on the button with the arrow from right to left: ← Now the selected messages are copied from the right database to the left database.
9). Repeat the steps in (8.) until all the messages are copied from the right file to the left file.
10). Maybe you also need to to this for the table chat_list if there are some new chat contacts in the newer backup file.
11). Now the left file (e.g. msgstore-2012-06-01.1.plain.db) contains all the messages from the prior file msgstore-2012-06-01.1.plain.db and the newer file msgstore-2012-06-07.1.plain.db. (No saving necessary as the tool automatically applies the changes to the file after pressing the ← button).
12). Now you have 3 options how to go on:
a) Do you want to merge another database file, appending it to the merged file? Then repeat the steps with an even newer database file on the right, e.g. msgstore-2012-06-12.1.plain.db, if you have multiple database files to merge.
b) Do you want to import the merged database file to Whatsapp? Then rename the merged database file (the left one) to “msgstore.db”, copy it to the sdcard to location /sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases/msgstore.db and make sure that it`s the only file in that folder. Now install Whatsapp and confirm when asked to import the Backup during installation.
c) Or do you want to convert the merged database file to browser-friendly html using Whatsapp Xtract? Then give the left file msgstore-2012-06-01.1.plain.db to Whatsapp Xtract, e.g. using drag and drop onto the whatsapp_xtract_drag`n`drop_database(s)_here.bat.

Read more about SQL Joints: SQL Joints.



Comments

Ricardo said…
Hi,

I, also as you, really like to have my old phone messages merged with the new one.

I've tried your steps but on the 1st step, it's asking me about a password (key used to encrypt the database).

Where can I find this?

Best Regards
Ricardo
Unknown said…
To decrypt the .db.crypt12 file, you must have the key file stored under /data/data/com.whatsapp/files/key .
felisha green said…
I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com
Beginner said…
Hi, How to open the "msgstore.db.crypt12 " using SQLite Database Browser ?
Jas R said…
Howdy
Sometime ago in 2019 tried this successfully but after I merged the 2 DB's whatsapp does not like the merged db. Gives error "Malformed Database" it will rename msgstore.db to msgstorecoy corrupt and proceed to restore from backup

once again with COVID having taken my job, I gave a 2nd shot on whatsapp plus v 8.4 and when run that update it gives me unique key violation.

How do I get this to actually work ?

felisha green said…

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com


Anonymous said…
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. view
felisha green said…


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com
Unknown said…
Hey Hi!
After merging databases, what happens to the messages on the whatsapp server ?
I mean if i add new messages and they are not in whatsapp server, will they shown in chat ?
I need some help
can you please help me to do this by remotely access to my pc
Unknown said…
Good Working Thanks for sharing keep it up. WhatsApp web Crack

Popular posts from this blog

PhoneGap Explained Visually

I’ve been “out and about” lately, attending tech conferences, meetup groups, and meeting with developers in their offices, and I am getting great feedback on mobile development and PhoneGap. There are some common questions that I am often asked, and I hope this post helps everyone understand PhoneGap better. PhoneGap Before I go too far, let me attempt to clearly state what PhoneGap is… PhoneGap is an application container technology that allows you to create natively-installed applications for mobile devices using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.   The core engine for PhoneGap is also 100% open source, under the Apache Cordova project.  You can read more about PhoneGap under my “ What is PhoneGap? ” & Other Common Questions post.

What is PhoneGap?

Are you brand new to PhoneGap? Where do you start? What about PhoneGap Build? There are a ton of resources out there and I've pulled it all together to help you get started, get some tips, and figure out where to get help. PhoneGap Intro PhoneGap is a free and open source framework that allows

Top Tips to Make Money with Google AdSense

Google AdSense is a advertising program that allows you to run ads on your website or blog, or YouTube videos, and get paid when when visitors click on them. The ads are generated from businesses that use Google's AdWords program. For new websites or blogs, the AdSense program can be one of the fastest ways to generate income, which is why it's so popular. But while AdSense is free and easy to use, there are aspects you need to understand about it, and things you can do to maximize your success with it. Pros and Cons to Making Money with Google AdSense The Google AdSense program has several great advantages including: It's free to join.  Eligibility requirements are easy, which means you can monetize your website or blog even when it's new. There are a variety of ad options and several you can customize to fit the look and feel of your site. Google pays monthly (if you meet the $100 threshold) by direct deposit. You can run ad